Help & Support For Drug &
Alcohol Services

Cansford Laboratories is not able to give advice regarding drug and alcohol issues, however we can signpost you towards agencies and organisations who can help. Please also contact your local GP or adult social services at your local council.

If you or someone else needs urgent help after taking drugs or dirnking, call 999 for an ambulance.

Tell the crew everything you know. It could save their life.

NHS Drug Addiction

NHS Alcohol Support

Turning Point

Talk to Frank


Dad’s House

Women’s Aid

Local Government